Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Pink

Ok, so this is a true challenge for me. I'm not a  fan of pink (I know I've said that before!) but that is the new challenge for Craft Rocket.

My other passion right now is making Christmas cards...to catch up from not making any all year :)

So this is my pink Christmas card. I used my bright pink cardstock as a base and just kept pulling out other pinks to layer it up. Everything is from stash so several pieces used up. The end result in person is quite pretty.

Drop on over to Craft Rocket Challenges to see what the design team has produced for some inspiration and join us!

I will enter this with:
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I LOVE that gorgeous snow covered tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For someone who is not fond of pink you had a lot in your stash to make this pretty card Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this unusual colour for a Christmas card. You still get a "frosty" effect x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore non traditional coloured Christmas cards and this one is just fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!