Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Hedgehogs

Being away from home for 2 months means mail doesn't get to you as fast. Bills are done online of course but magazines take longer to be forwarded.

At any rate, I received my Quick Cards mag this week and had to make a card with the free stamp and embossing folder. Its just too cute!

I'm entering this card in the Outlawz Monday challenge - Anything Goes with a sentiment.

I popped the sentiment up to stand out and found this perfect piece of burlap for a background and mounted it all on my homemade card stock. Very fun to make.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to see you used the folder I didn't like it or the size shape of it You aced it this is a cute card .......Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!