Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Monday, July 1, 2019

Anniversary time

It's been a long since I've posted! But I'm still making paper and cards.

My husband and I celebrated out 50th wedding anniversary in May and I made this little sign from a 150 year old roofing slate tile, acrylic paints and a little ribbon, for him. It's copying a sign I've seen in many stores and have loved. The roofing tile is something my Mom picked up many years ago in a 2nd hand store that I 'inherited.'








This card is one I made from a napkin from our wedding. It is using the melted wax on paper technique. Rather messy but pretty when finished.










This second card I made using a maze from My Favorite Things store and a tiny bead given to me by my friend, Lynn Hagen. It doesn't work great but was still fun. Both card bases are my handmade card stock.


 So there you have my first post for this year. Yes, it's July, I know :) With some luck and fun, I'll be posting regularly again. Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Nice way to start the month with two unique cards . Love that the napkin is from your wedding imagine a 50 year old napkin ……..Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!