Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Sunday, October 27, 2019

Halloween

Although my husband and I don't 'celebrate' Halloween, we enjoy the laughter of children when they get to dress up and come to our door for candy. However, living now on an acre+ lot means not many children really come to our door anymore. So to have fun with it anyway, I made this card and sent it to my Mom-in-Law to give her a smile.

This cute witch looks like she found a surprise in the smiling pumpkin. She was die cut from a jet black piece of velveteen card stock so really stood out. The paper and die cuts are from different miscellaneous companies of which I can't remember! The funny part was my husband. He looked at it and said the fence on the left hand side is crooked, what a shame. Some times guys just don't get the subtlety of art do they, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!