Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Blending colors

A member of the art group on Fridays is a new friend, Kathy Scott. She works with acrylic paint pouring and her pieces come out beautiful.

Last week when she was experimenting, she had quite a bit of paint runoff that can't be reused. I happened to have a nice stack of glossy card stock with me so I dipped and pulled and rubbed some of the excess on. It was so messy, they had to live in the art room closet overnight to dry.

The resulting pieces are very pretty and here are four cards that I have produced so far. I'm so pleased with the beautiful colors! Thank you Kathy for letting me play!

Thanks for stopping by to look. Barbara



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!