Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Color Challenge #34

I made this card for a friend who had surgery last week. I was surprised at how difficult it was to line the stripes up. I will submit this card for this week's color challenge with Mark's Finest Papers http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/. The color's are brown, rose and beige.

I love my Cuttlebug butterfly set that cuts and embosses. The butterfly and card stock is from my home-made paper supply.

 

2 comments:

  1. Great way to use small pieces but you are right it is not the swiftest assembly ...Thank you for entering in Marks Finest Papers............Lis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to try it again later. I believe I figured out what I did wrong. :)

      Delete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!