Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

School Days...

Mark's Finest Papers has a new Challenge out for Simple Salutations #112. The challenge is to make a card using your favorite school subject as your theme. Ugh! My favorite subject was anything that got a passing grade for showing up...seriously! If only I knew then what I know now :-)

I choose music as my subject because even though I can't sing my way out of a can, I took 2 years of chorus in high school: 1. Because they couldn't kick me out of the choir and 2. It fulfilled my basic requirements for participation.

NOW I understand how hard dyslexia is on students and that I have the ability that allows me to Follow My Heart to Create. So like my card says...Find your heart. Be yourself!

I will also submit this card to Word Art Wednesday for their "Anything Goes" Challenge.


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sentiment and understanding. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Barbara Great layout and I love the theme Thanks for playing at MFP..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous. Love the sentiment and the large harlequin effect.
    I have to confess, I also took choir to fulfill my arts credit because unlike art, I would pass for participation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christine. Isn't it interesting that we still learned what we needed :)

      Delete
  4. Such a great take on the theme for our challenge. I love the background paper. Thank you for joining us at MFP's Simple Salutations.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your background is awesome and the sentiment is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at MFP Simple Salutations challenge!
    Hugs!
    Pam
    DT member
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!