Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Crying Wolf!

Friends of Speedy TV with Mark's Finest Papers have Challenge #137 out this week I thought I would try. They called for the colors Yellow and Grey. I've been wanting to make a card with this Yellowstone wolf stamp for some time and this came to me. The colors are perfect and with the super moon on the wane, I can only imagine the time the wolves and their new pups had baying at it in its peak!

The wolves in Yellowstone are typically grey on grey, grey with black or grey with some brown mixed in. Hmm, I wonder why I thought of this stamp when I read the color grey! :) We've been lucky enough to spot a wolf or two and even a coyote the other day. The wild creatures here are so amazing.
 


5 comments:

  1. Howling good card , this is fabulous Glad you entered it at MFP.............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - can almost hear him. Only once been to Yellowstone but arrived in a storm - what drama! Thanks for entering our yellow and grey challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Barbara, this is a beautiful card! Love the wintery scene you created with the wolf :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to make more "area appropriate" cards for those around me. It seems to be a hit!

      Delete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!