Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Simple Salutations Challenge

I found I am like millions of others that walk along the sea shore and pick up dozens of shells...every time I can! I decided to create a card using the flattest of the shells and came up with this card for the Challenge this week which is for a Beachy theme.

This card would require an extra stamp to mail and is a bit bulky, but I like the colors! I hope it makes you think of the beach!

Be sure to visit Mark's Finest Papers at http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/ for more information on this challenge.

6 comments:

  1. This is very nice Barbara.....Lis MFP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the beach theme! Fun! Thanks for joining us at Mark's Finest Papers Simple Salutations.
    hugs!
    Pam
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, this is fantastic. I love it. Definitely makes me think of the beach. Thanks so much for joining us at MFP's Simple Salutations this week.

    Emily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fun panels of shells! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Did you use a heat gun to adhere the shells? I never would have thought of doing that. Very cool. Thanks for sharing with us on MFP's Simple Salutations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Christine, I just now saw your comment and question...I make my paper so use Aleene's Tacky Glue for 99% of my gluing. I haven't thought about trying the hot glue gun though, I imagine it would work also. I tried to find the flatest, lightest shells possible :)

      Delete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!