Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Color Weaving




This week's color challenge with mfp is pink, gray, blue. I love the softness of the colors and decided to create a woven effect and sealed the edges by sewing it up. This is a technique Lis taught at our card group but this is the first time to use it.

I will enter this in the mfp Color Challenge. Check out their website for fun tutorials and inspiration for paper crafting!

I'm also entering it into WordArtWednesday.com

4 comments:

  1. Oh Barbara this is sooo pretty and I love the weave Thanks for playing Color Challenge MFP..............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again you show up with a beauty. Thank you for sharing it with us at WAW. Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb, I love this weave. I always forget about using these techniques..you inspire me to use different ideas! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, love how your card turned out. Thanks for joining us at the MFP Color Challenge this week! kReN, dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!