Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Monday, December 1, 2014

Down to the Wire!

Yes, I'm still making Christmas cards, even as I am addressing envelopes to start sending them out! This is for a Challenge and the idea is from another Challenge.

Mark's Finest Papers has the Sketch With A Twist Challenge this time using the theme "Winter Scene." I made a card that I will post next but first I used the sketch to create this Color Challenge #44 card using burgundy, green and gold. I even made a matching package tag. This card has Santa riding off into the night. Hope he's on the way to my house!




I took this picture twice and for some reason the gold stamp that is crisp and clear, isn't showing up that way. Oh well.


And here's the little 3" x 3" tag to match. It was so easy to do and I used up some scraps in the process.

Merry Christmas to the Color Challenge team!

2 comments:

  1. When they are this pretty two is better . thanks for entering at MFP CC................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and I just love that little tag! Great way to use up scraps!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!