Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Monday, January 5, 2015

Follow up on Christmas

This is the year we lost Christmas. At least I got the cards all posted and the packages wrapped before the flu hit. Apparently, spending several days in and out of the Birmingham Alabama VA Hospital isn't a healthy way to spend the holidays. We rounded it all out with time on the sofa and in bed after getting a confirmed flu diagnosis. The good news is with all the juicing and good eating we do, we suffered for only a little over 2 weeks fighting it off as opposed to the "normal" 5 to 6 weeks.

Sooo, moving on to finish up the blog for 2014, I am posting 3 tags I made for packages that I want to add to the MFP Color Challenge still going on until this Thursday (1-8-2015). I guess it actually ends on Wednesday but that still gives me time to put these up. And yes, they are gone, mailed on parcels that went out only 1 week after Christmas.

This Color Challenge #44 is for the colors burgundy, gold and green. A no brainer for Christmas right?! I wish my colors would come out more true than they do but I promise those 3 colors are on each tag.

Merry Christmas for all that enjoyed it. Happy New Year to start us all off well!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!