Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Thursday, June 25, 2015

White Embossing Again!

I noticed that all the DT cards are on brown paper, different shades, but basically brown. I know that this is the ultimate "craft" paper.But, since my color paper packs also say "craft paper" on them, then I'm pushing the lines here I guess. I did look for some guidelines on the website for a definition and even for a tutorial that might give me a hint.

At any rate, here is my next card for the MFP White Embossing on Craft Paper Challenge. I need about 200 Christmas cards for this year so am making them with every inspiration I can come across.

I used the Christmas Selections 2012 and Snowflakes 2014 from the MFP stamp set collections. And to my amazement, this embossing does look white. I'm so happy the way they turned out!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. You've really mastered this technique. Great job! I'd really love to have you stop by and share your fabulous art in our challenge this week. It would be so perfect.
    Blessings to you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty!! I think "kraft" and "craft" mean two different things. Kraft with a K seems always to be a warm tan-brown color. Craft paper with a C can be any color! :)
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sure giving it all you.ve got This is a very nice Christmas card I believe Janis is right Kraft paper is like brown paper bag ...I am glad you are sharing at MFP SFF>>>>>>>>>>Lis..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing the difference one letter can make... Love the bright spot of colour you brought to the challenge. Great Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at MFP's Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!