Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Clean and Simple (CAS)


Today on Craft Rocket Challenges, we start a new challenge. It is for CAS anything. Here is my contribution for the design team. Please visit the site and join in our challenge!

This was done using a simple brush stroke with 2 different water colors and after stamping on the flower, I used watercolor to bring out the flower colors. Add the sympathy stamp and it is perfect and clean. I used my home made paper stock for the main card. This paper was made from recycled sewing pattern paper. It's a pain to sit and cut into little pieces, but the resulting paper is lovely.

I will enter this at
Word Art Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card! I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite paper is sewing pattern pulp Your card is lovely Barbara.............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Barbara what! Recycled sewing paper I need to know how to do this! You've created a beautiful CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how dainty and simplistic this card is! So pretty! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

    Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
    http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect image and I love the watercolours. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!