Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Thinking of YOU!

I've been so busy catching up on required cards for the DT that I haven't had fun doing a card to post in a challenge just for fun. This is a CAS, something I need to work on. Even though I would love to add more "stuff" to it, I will leave it alone and say less is more.

This was created using watercolor for the background color and misc. flower and sentiment stamps from my stash. The card stock is a pale purple from my home made paper. And I only added the one, simple embellishment.

I'm going to enter this in:

Outlawz Sunday CAS Challenge - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
CAS Mix Up - Mixed Media: Stamping+Watercolor+Your Choice (For me it is a die cut)

Thanks for coming by!
Barbara

3 comments:

  1. Love that purple watercolor background with the silhouette flower, BArbara. Love that homemade paper too! Just enough! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and elegant shaped card Barbara. Your watercoloured background is so pretty with the silhouette flower. Home made paper --- very cool!! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't need more it is perfect as it is ...........Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!