Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Flower Power



It's good to sit and concentrate on little bitty details now and then. This is one of those times. A friend stamped these roses out for me and I colored them but I wasn't happy with all the white inbetween so I cut it all out. It looks so much more alive like this. Part of me says I wish she had stamped more but the other part of me is quite happy she didn't!

Craft Rocket has a new challenge starting today. Since April showers bring May flowers...show us your Flower Power. Your card must include flowers! Come and check out the DT cards and join in the fun.







6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Stamp and colouring. This is such a pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers look gorgeous! Such a beautiful and feminine card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is a beautiful project I know EXACTLY what you mean re the cutting out. It does bring it alive but I know I wouldn't have been able to cut/trim it as expertly as you. I recently knitted a shawl. I enjoyed doing it at the time but can't see me doing it again even though the end result is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I first thought spring then Mothers Day this is very pretty Barbara Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!