Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Guy Card

I saw a tutorial recently, I think on http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/ (Mark's Finest Papers) but I can't find the link. At any rate, it involved masking off the sides and stamping colors and images that would set off the main image in the middle. This is my resulting card. I had so much fun with this that I made 3 cards. Two for my stash and one for my husband.

Since all we drive is a truck, this stamp was perfect. On the other two I used an old car. I loved the result. (He did too :)

Craft Rocket has a new challenge for us. It is to create a card ... For A Man ... I think this fits pretty well. Come along and play with us!

3 comments:

  1. Love this masculine card! The truck is perfect and I love your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that old vintage jalopy.... It's perfect for a male!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the background is perfect for the vintage truck ,,,,,,,,,,Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!