Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Fun in Yellowstone

Even with the beauty surrounding the cabins we lived in for 2 months, I still feel the need to transport my card supplies out and manage to make a few cards. A fun time is always the ability to bring a few ladies to our cabin to make cards and share an evening.








Meredith's Card
This year Kathy, Meredith and Pattie came up. I made a small pot of veggie soup and a salad. Add in a little wine and a few cookies and the fun began.







Kathy's Card



This year I offered a few possible samples and then the creativity began. It's so fun to see how the ideas ebb and flow and how the final cards come out.




Pattie's Card









I get so caught up with helping that I can't remember to take many pictures but here are the few that I managed.




My Card






Stamps, papers and cardstock were all from my stash so I traveled home with less to pack up! My card was made using the new stamp set I received from Mark's Finest Papers before leaving in July. I inked and pressed Aspen leaves for the background.

This was another example of the fun we have!


















2 comments:

  1. Doesn't matter where you are as long as you have STSH and friends ..........Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!