Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Friday, February 14, 2020

River Art Group

In our large subdivision we have a relatively new and redone community center/clubhouse. It has really taken off as a fun place to congregate and get together and even share a meal.

On Friday's I join a host of other artists that create and chat as we each work on, comment on and critique each others works.

The community clubhouse has graciously given us a wall to display our art pieces and this is what I contributed as something to show a few pieces of my handmade paper along with a few sample cards.





A lot of work went into creating this space with a nice sampling of the works of all who contributed. I sat by and offered my scissors and tape and cheered them on, lol!




At any rate it is special for them to include my little poster in the mist of the beautiful art works. Thanks to all who helped!

Blessings, Barbara

1 comment:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!