Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Sunday, October 19, 2014

A Horse is a Horse, Of Course!

Have I mentioned lately how much fun it is to make these cards? My biggest downfall is I'm only producing one of each. I really need to go back and duplicate the best ones for when I'm on the road selling them.

Mark's Finest Papers Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge #234 calls for layers. I have been waiting for the perfect time to use this sweet horse and barn door.

This is my homemade card stock with a wood embossed background, more torn paper and the horse and door stamps fussy cut out and put together.

This takes me back to my riding days! I drew just as much pleasure from brushing my horse and walking around with him in the pasture as I did actually riding. Ahh, that was many moons ago. I still love to visit the memories though!


4 comments:

  1. This is so cute the back ground is perfect for the image and the challenge at SF&F MFP............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your image and how you worked the torn paper into your background. Thanks for joining the MFP/SFF challenge this week for torn paper. Good luck!

    kReN
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your torn paper that you added for your background turned out fantastic...
    Well done and good luck in the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute. I love your image Thank you for joining us for the Speedy Fox and Friends challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!