Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Monday, October 13, 2014

Metal Buttons

Be honest, how many buttons do each one of you have lurking in a drawer or container? I have buttons I inherited from 5 different women, not to mention all of the buttons I've collected on my own.

When I saw the Simple Salutations Challenge #115 from Mark's Finest Papers, I knew just what I could do. I like the antique look these metal buttons add to the card. The challenge is to add metal embellishments.

I took a pair of pliers to 3 of them to squash down a bit. This card might need an extra stamp, but I think anyone who loves to sew would enjoy receiving it!

The base card is from my yellow home made card stock.

I will also enter this in the WordArtWednesday.com challenge.

3 comments:

  1. These sepia colored cards are very vintage , this one is perfect with the metal buttons and June cleaver apron Thanks you for sharing at Marks Finest papers...Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I meant June Cleaver fashion ....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful vintage images! Love the metal buttons! thank you for sharing with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!