Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter

We have good news don't we? Christ died for us!

For our Easter celebration, Bob and I will be driving to Atlanta to spend some time with friends and family. It will be a pretty quick trip, but I'm almost always ready to go north for these special times.

This card was produced using a spring flower background paper that I used an embossing folder on plus some added sparkle, antique lace and a cross (thank you Lis!). I was able to make enough cards for all family members.

And for our friends in Tampa, the second card was one I couldn't resist casing from a cartoon I saw. I probably should have made the chocolate bunnies darker, but it still turned out cute.

Enjoy and have a blessed Easter!













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!