Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Scripture Cards



I really love the website for Word Art Wednesday. Each week they post a new scripture and allow 5 entries. The theme is anything goes, but I try to use the scripture in a card and then add some of my other cards too.

This is for the challenge which ends tonight. So almost late, but I just made it! I made this one pretty clean and simple.











1 comment:

  1. ooo so pretty I love the sentiment and the color of the background the folder added nice testure......Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!