Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Color Challenge

I found a new site to watch for ideas with a vintage look. I don't own many stamps with vintage looks but I have a large stash of old unidentified photos from the early 1900's and I used one on my card here.

The Outlawz Color Challenge this week is calling for rose pink, fresh green and creamy peach with a twist for mothers or a good friend. I chose the friend since my mother's day card is already done.

I will enter this in:
Outlawz Color Challenge and
Lunagirl Moonbeams

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love anything vintage, and I really like your antique photo and the soft spring colors. I'm proud to be the sponsor for this color challenge btw! Thanks for sharing this in my 'Mother' challenge over at LunagirlMoonbeams.com as well! ~ Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!