Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Creative Thinking

I've got one of the sweetest hubbies ever. He never fails to do sweet things for me whether it's a special occasion or an ordinary day.

One of the fun things we do is to pull old cards from a folder I keep, to reuse previously seen cards. But this year, he decided to be 'crafty!' He snuck into my homemade paper stash and created this wonderful card for me :)

The inside reads: To a super Mom and lovely Wife - Blessings, Bob (and when I read it he said "See? I can make cards too!" Too funny! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!


3 comments:

  1. Perfect and straight from the heart .............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect and straight from the heart .............Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!