Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Heart As Flowers

With Valentine's all around us and coming up this Saturday, I decided to use a challenge to get me inspired. This card was time intensive but turned out awfully cute. I'm sending it to my good friends in Tampa, Ashley, Peggy and Mike.

My hope is it springs out at them when the envelope is opened. The hearts are from a small heart punch and I glued them together on florist wire. The 'vase' is made of ribbon doubled over a few times. And the card stock is from my pink, home-made stash.

I know this type of card won't become a mass production type, however, I couldn't resist when I saw Linda's sample card on the Outlawz Clean and Simple (CAS) Challenge for this week.

I will also enter this in the WordArtWednesday weekly challenge.

And in case I don't get any more Valentine's cards posted other than this one, Happy Valentine's to all!


2 comments:

  1. good that you were inspired for this little beauty I am sure they will love it if it springs out or not

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card with all those sweet hearts. Thanks SO MUCH for stopping by to share your talents with us, Barbara. God bless your week, and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!