Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Oriental Sketch

I admit, oriental is not the way I go for decorating or usually card making but I recently received some stamp sets from Mark's Finest Papers for challenges won in the past and one of them was the Asian Delights 2012 set. (Thank you Cora and Amanda!!)

So I had to enter this week's oriental challenge to use the new stamps! I love the sketches that are offered and this particular one couldn't be any easier to follow.

I am getting to this late in the time frame allowed but since I've only been home one week and 2 days, I feel I'm getting back into the fun.

I will enter this in the mfp Oriental Sketch Challenge #64. These ladies are very pretty and I used the tutorial on the website called Beyond Borders to highlight them. The background card stock is a pretty yellow from my home made stash.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty colors to use for this lovely card So glad you joined us at Oriental Sketch MFP...........Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!